Clinical Trial Administrator (m/w/d)
Time for change - time for a new job! Are you a Clinical Trial Administrator and looking for a new professional challenge? Then look no further! We have what you are looking for: a secure job, fair compensation and exciting new tasks at an attractive company in Biberach.
- Responsible to support Trial Managers for the autonomous management of the CTSU trial team within the matrix structure
- Support of planning, managing and steering of timelines, costs and scope of Trial Teams for agreed deliverables of global supply chain activities for assigned clinical trials, including highly complex trials (e.g. Mega trials, adaptive trial design, digital trials, trials fully outsourced to a third party (CRO)) and Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS), EAP as well as NPU programs)
- Support of team meetings, minutes with action points and responsibilities
- Support of CTS preparation documentation
- Support of different systems like BIRDS (BI System) administration and workflows, FoCUS entries/updates, CES entries/updates, AC Evaluation coordination, AC Ordering, MLT drafting prior to TrM review/approval, GTL maintenance, manuel release form as well as manuel shipping request for bulk shipments, stability samples and sampling documentation for Investigational Medicinal Products
- Bachelor's-Degree with some years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Basic project management skills
- Broad and thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable US and EU regulations and other international regulations
- Demonstrate strong problem solving capabilities and encourage the implementation of innovative approaches, new technologies and strategies to support the successful completion of supply chain activities
- Proven ability to drive results in a changing environment and to discuss and present proposals in a concise and effective manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to present projects/status reports to different audiences
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office 365, Project Management Software)
- Very good to fluent in English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
Unhappy with your job? We can offer you a good work-life balance. Sounds interesting? See what we can offer.
As a subsidiary of Randstad NV, founded in Amsterdam in 1960, Randstad is Germany's number one recriuitment agency and a guarantee of competence and security. In more than 550 branches in Germany we are driving customers and candidates to success.
Randstad is a trustworthy and technology-driven partner but at the same time very personal. We help companies and applicants realize their true potential. Because we know from experience that real connections do not arise from data and algorithms - they need human interaction, empathy and intuition.
Corona virus and application at GULP: Our application process supports our "Human Forward" promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, because the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have top priority for us. We enable you working conditions that take into account the currently necessary precautionary measures. Equipping with protective masks, maintaining safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Therefore, our application process is still completely possible without direct and personal contact.
If you are interested please apply online. Applications from severely disabled people are of course welcome. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Das dürfen Sie erwarten
- Attractive salary
- Guaranteed punctual payment, possibility of installments
- Extensive social benefits, incl. Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Up to 28 days vacation per year
- Free online courses, e.g. "German as a foreign language"
- Standort: Biberach
Frau Marie-Corinne Schrimpf
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Let's Work.