Clinical Trial Administrator (m/w/d)
Time for change - time for a new job! Are you a Trial Manager Assistant looking for a new professional challenge? Then look no further! We have what you are looking for: a secure job, fair compensation and exciting new tasks at an attractive pharmaceutical company in the Stuttgart Metropolitan Region.
- Support Trial Managers for the autonomous management of the CTSU trial team within the matrix structure
- Support of planning, managing and steering of timelines, costs and scope of Trial Teams for agreed deliverables of global supply chain activities for assigned clinical trials, including highly complex trials (e.g. Mega trials, adaptive trial design, digital trials, trials fully outsourced to a third party (CRO)) and Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS), EAP as well as NPU programs)
- Support of team meetings, minutes with action points, responsibilities and of CTS preparation documentation
- Support of different systems like BIRDS (BI System) administration and workflows, FoCUS entries/updates, CES entries/updates, AC Evaluation coordination, AC Ordering, MLT drafting prior to TrM review/approval, GTL maintenance, manuel release form as well as manuel shipping request for bulk shipments, stability samples and sampling documentation for Investigational Medicinal Products
- Bachelor’s degree with some years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Basic project management skills
- Broad and thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable US and EU regulations and other international regulations
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to drive results in a changing environment and to discuss and present proposals in a concise and effective manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to present projects/status reports to different audiences
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office 365, Project Management Software)
- Very good to fluent in English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
We offer you a family friendly permanent employment with good social benefits and attractive payment. Apply today and be happy in your new job tomorrow! Interested?
For more than 50 years, Randstad in Germany has been a serious and competent partner for both, young professionals and experienced specialists. We offer more than 50,000 employees a secure job, attractive remuneration and entry to interesting customer companies. In more than 550 branches in Germany we are driving customers and candidates to success.
At Randstad, we all stand for the promise of moving forward together. We always strive to improve and be innovative. We want to inspire our customers, employees and applicants with everything we do - down to the smallest detail!
Corona virus and application at Randstad: Our application process supports our "Human Forward" promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, because the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have top priority for us. We enable you working conditions that take into account the currently necessary precautionary measures. Equipping with protective masks, maintaining safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Therefore, our application process is still completely possible without direct and personal contact.
Apply now online to join a successful team! Applications from severely disabled people are very welcome.
Das dürfen Sie erwarten
- Attractive salary based on the BAP/DGB collective agreement
- Up to 30 days vacation per year
- Extensive social benefits, incl. Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Option of permanent employment with our business partner
- Use of the Randstad App (leave requests online, payroll viewable at any time and much more)
- Standort: Biberach
Frau Lara Hutfleß
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Let's Work.