Global Regulatory Expert (m/w/d)
Time for change - time for a new job! Are you a System and Process Expert and looking for a new professional challenge? Then look no further! We have what you are looking for: a secure job, fair compensation and exciting new tasks at an attractive chemical company in Darmstadt.
- Responsible for wide-ranging technical, strategic, leadership and knowledge management EHS activities as you evaluate and optimize organizational design and (work) processes
- Ensure that the regulatory content in the System is current with respect to global requirements
- Coordinate the efficient and timely execution of the mass updates of regulatory master data for SAP EHS and deliver timely
- Oversee the data maintenance of key users in the EHS environment such as list substances, pure substances and dangerous goods classification substances
- Maintenance of rule sets and specification of WWI templates
- Coordinate and perform the testing, evaluation and analysis of new functionalities, securing the continuous improvement of data and content support as well as efficient working procedures
- Graduate degree in natural sciences (e.g. biologist, chemist), higher degree preferable (e.g. PhD)
- Several years of profound experience in the area of chemical regulations
- SDS authoring/SAP EHS experience an asset
- Very good PC skills (MS Office, SQL, programming languages desirable)
- Very good command of English, other language proficiencies will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal/intercultural skills
- Comfortable working in complex environments
- Results-driven (continually seeking to exceed expectations), collaborative and purposeful
Unhappy with your job? We can offer you a good work-life balance. Sounds interesting? See what we can offer.
As a subsidiary of Randstad NV, founded in Amsterdam in 1960, Randstad is Germany's number one recriuitment agency and a guarantee of competence and security. In more than 550 branches in Germany we are driving customers and candidates to success.
Randstad is a trustworthy and technology-driven partner but at the same time very personal. We help companies and applicants realize their true potential. Because we know from experience that real connections do not arise from data and algorithms - they need human interaction, empathy and intuition.
Das dürfen Sie erwarten
- Attractive salary based on the BAP/DGB collective agreement
- Extensive social benefits, incl. Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Up to 30 days vacation per year
- Use of the Randstad App (leave requests online, payroll viewable at any time and much more)
- Representation of interests by a comprehensive works council
- Standort: Darmstadt
Frau Kim Riekeit
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Let's Work.