Founded in 1968, Randstad Germany is the experienced and competent personnel service provider. We guarantee attractive remuneration and a secure, permanent job at Germany's number 1 personnel service provider. You are looking for a new challenge? Then we have the right job for you: For our customer Merck KGaA, a pharmaceutical company in Darmstadt, we are currently looking for a Regulatory-Affairs-Manager.
- Supporting the authorization of biocidal products and other regulatory activities under the regime of the EU BPR and under comparable jurisdictions in other target markets (e.g. US FIFRA, K-BPR)
- Assessing the respective country specific regulatory status, implementing registration strategies, supporting active substance registration dossiers to enable compliant import, production, marketability and safe use of Life Science products
- Solving the toughest problems in the exciting and fast-growing Life Science business in the area of Regulatory Affairs based on industry knowledge and sound Regulatory Affairs expertise
- Working on the registration/authorization of biocidal products under several national legislations within cross-functional, international teams
- Acting as the contact point for the IT colleagues dealing with big data sets
- Graduate degree in Natural Sciences (e.g. biologist, chemist), higher degree preferable (e.g. PhD)
- Experience in the area of biocides or other chemical regulations will be beneficial
- Very good IT skills (SAP, Palantir) and interest in analyzing and evaluating big data sets
- Excellent communication skills (very good command of English; German will be an advantage)
- Comfortable working in complex environments
- Excellent interpersonal/intercultural skills
- Agile, quick-thinker and interested to expend your regulatory knowledge constantly
- Results-driven, collaborative and purposeful
As a subsidiary of Randstad NV, founded in Amsterdam in 1960, Randstad is Germany's number one recriuitment agency and a guarantee of competence and security. In more than 550 branches in Germany we are driving customers and candidates to success.
Randstad is a trustworthy and technology-driven partner but at the same time very personal. We help companies and applicants realize their true potential. Because we know from experience that real connections do not arise from data and algorithms - they need human interaction, empathy and intuition.
Corona virus and application at Randstad: Our application process supports our "Human Forward" promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, because the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have top priority for us. We enable you working conditions that take into account the currently necessary precautionary measures. Equipping with protective masks, maintaining safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Therefore, our application process is still completely possible without direct and personal contact.
If you are interested to work as a Regulatory-Affairs-Manager please apply online. Applications from severely disabled people are of course welcome. We are looking forward to meet you.
Das dürfen Sie erwarten
- Performance-related pay in accordance with the BAP/DGB collective agreement
- Representation by a nationwide general works council
- Preventive health care through our company medical centre - free services in all aspects of occupational medicine and individual answers to your health questions
- Up to 30 days holiday per year
- As a rule, an employment contract of indefinite duration
- Standort: Darmstadt
Frau Kim Riekeit
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Let's Work.